Sunday 7 July 2013

Review: Solone Gel Like Smoody Pencil (Waterproof)

Solone Gel Like Smoody Pencil (Waterproof) 

 for Eyeshadow and Eyeliner

What product itself says: 
This list offers 1 piece of "Solone 30s Dry Gel Like Smoody Pencil For Eyeshadow & Eyeliner". This is the latest innovation from Solone. Available in 15 different colors. Speedy dry within 30 sec. and built-in smudger. It's long lasting and waterproof. It's so popular and sold out quickly right now.  

Product Origin: Taiwan 
 
 
There's a so called smudger at the other end of pencil. It's actually a small sponge tip for easy blending on your eyelids. 
You can use the smudger to create a creamy eyeshadow look within the 30 seconds before it dries. I believe this is the point making the product so user friendly and popular that having a 30 seconds speedy dry.

 The Limited Edition: Peach, Velvet Sky, Gold Brown.
I think Gold Brown will be my next purchase as it looks totally gorgeous!
 
 This is the only point what I don't like about the product. It is a mess once you started to sharpen it. 

 Features: Duo function of eyeshadow and eyeliner  

This Smoody Eye pencil really dries very fast. You might need to blend it out within 30 seconds. It also means that you have to wait for at least 30 seconds to set it on eyelids to avoid smudging.


Winning Point 1: 30 Seconds Speedy Dry

Winning Point 2: Waterproof

This is how it looks after I rubbed and smudge it hardly under the water flow. You can even see some redness on my skin. But the color stays mostly!


Overall, I like this product. It's easy to use even for beginners. I bought the shade of brown as you all know I prefer brown eyeliner than black. It looks so natural and neutral as a liner or as shadow.

I have oily eyelids and this is such a good news for me and you if your eyelids tend to get oily under the hot and humid day!


Product Name: Solone Gel Like Smoody Pencil (05 Brown)
Product type: Eye pencil
Amount of product: 1.5g
Comments: Beginner-friendly, easy to blend, waterproof, dry-fast.

Product Approved: 4.5/5


Disclaimer: I bought this product by my own for review. No compensation was received for this review.

No comments :

Post a Comment