Sunday 7 July 2013

Review: Maybelline Hypersharp Liner

Maybelline Hypersharp Liner


What product itself says: 
0.05 mm exclusive soft-touch brush applicator lets you create ultra-exact, ultra-thin lines with easy control
Super rich, carbon-enhanced black delivers lines that shine, for a hyper defined intense eye look
Precise coverage to fill in holes between each and every lash
Smudge-proof to last all day
Waterproof, sweat resistant and sebum resistant
Easy removal with warm water & does not stain eyelids
Safe for sensitive eyes and ophthalmologist-tested
Contact lens safe

Look how sharp is the 0.05 mm exclusive soft-touch brush applicator.
If you like very defined and precisely lined eyes then Maybelline Hyper Sharp is the liner for you! I usually use it to fill the empty spaces among the lashes. Or adding a decent wing at the end of my eyeline. I don't use it to draw the whole eyeline.
 
It has a very soft brush tip. How fine or how thick as you like to have. 
The color is not as pigmented as I expected. But in this case it's not a cons for me as I don't fancy vibrant and pigmented black.

It gives a fine line. This is not the finest I know. I can't make a fine and straight line as my hand was shaking!
This is also why I prefer felt tip personally. It's more sturdy. What do you think?

 I personally prefer felt tip because it is more sturdy while lining. I feel Maybelline Hypersharp Liner tip is too soft and it isn't easy for beginners I believe.


 Sadly, it can be easily rubbed off with clean water. It is basically safe wearing underwater as long as you don't rub your eyes. (is that make sense? *_*). Well, if you hate stubborn eyeliner that takes you ages to rub it off, then this is for you! *teehee*

 Have you tried before Maybelline Hypersharp Liner? 

What's your comment?

 
Product Name: Maybelline Hypersharp Liner
Product type: Eyeliner with soft tip
Comments: soft tip, easy to apply, waterproof as long as you don't rub it(?) dry-fast, not pigmented, not recommend for beginners.

Product Approved: 3.5/5


Disclaimer: I bought this product by my own for review. No compensation was received for this review.

No comments :

Post a Comment