Monday 4 February 2013

Need Advice: Olay Pro-X Facial Cleansing System VS Acetino Professional Sonic Skin Care System With Microdermabrasion Brush

Hello peeps! I need your advice here please! I am at the moment comparing a few Cleansing Skin Cleansing Systems just like Clarisonic one. But this cutie is selling at RM8xx at Sephora, which is way super expensive for me. I never thought I'd spend that amount of money to buy a cleansing tool.
So I did some research for these two brands and here I compiled the information below.

If you're reading this, please let me know what's your opinion or if you are now using either one of them or other brands of cleansing system, please please let me know! <3

Acetino Professional Sonic Skin Care System With Microdermabrasion Brush
 Here is the Acetino brand that I found selling at Lowyat Forum. It caught my eyes as it comes in 4 interchangeable brush heads designed for exfoliating, cleansing, toning and hydration. But you know many brands that tend to exaggerate with the features so I am not sure how useful it is.
Note: I read someone commented that this one isn't in rotating movement, but it's kind of vibration which the seller never mentioned. (rotation or vibration is better?)


As I am getting older now, no longer 18 years old (LOL) I found that I skin is saggy and Cleansing System actually helps in lifting our skin while cleansing compare to we wash our face with hands.
Acetino Professional VS Olay Pro X
Next one will be Olay Pro X Cleansing System. It claimed that it is an alternative of Clarisonic one, I found it on ebay. Seller will ship from Singapore and need to pay via Paypal which is not the most convenient payment method for me.
It says that it is 6 times better result. Helps maximize the immediate hydrating effectiveness of your anti-aging moisturizer. Professionally designed with 2-speed, rotating system, soft bristle brush head and it comes with Olay Cleanser and two AA batteries.
Olay Pro-X Facial Cleansing System
This product was featured twice in my favorite Taiwanese Beauty Channel (女人我最大)which convinced me a lot too. Review1 and Review2 by them. Also personally recommended by the famous Taiwan Brauty DIY Guru Niu Er here.

So how?! LOL
I really can't decide which to purchase. Look at the comparison chart, Acetino is making Olay like the lousiest cleansing system among all??? No way I can't believe it!
Acetino seems not that favorite, I can't even find a review from blogger but it looks professional with more interchangeable brush heads with the price around RM150.
Olay looks promising and with good brand reputation too. I can find lots of review from YouTube and seems that everyone is praising it and saying how amazing it is.

Again if you're reading this, maybe your opinions help me! Or if you're using either one of them, please share a review below. Else if you're just like me struggling to buy a correct cleansing system, I hope this post may give you some ideas on the brands that is much more affordable than Clarisonic!

Thank you for leaving your footprints on buttermilkbeautyy!Join my site here on Google! <3
Like me on Facebook
Tweet me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram




No comments :

Post a Comment