Monday 4 February 2013

Review: Garnier Light BB Instant Fairness BB Eye Roll-On

Before I found this Garnier Light BB Roll-On, I actually tried before on their other ptoducts which is the Garnier Light Brightening Eye Roll-On and also Garnier Skin Natural Light Daily Moisturizer SPF15. I loved both of them of course.
Garnier Light Brightening Eye Roll-On

Garnier Skin Natural Light Daily Moisturizer SPF15
Garnier Light BB Instant Fairness BB Eye Roll-On

I was already a fan of BB Cream and can say that I obsessed in it. But I have never heard of Eye Roll-On with BB Cream! So this baby caught my eyes on the rack at Watson (kind of Drugstore in my country). I thought I need it to cover up my dark circles or darker shades areas such as sides of nose and corners of lips. So here is my review after I've tried it a few times. If you'd like to know how I like it, then keep reading! ^^

My Garnier Light BB Instant Fairness BB Eye Roll-On
Gently roll the roller on your under eyes staring from inner corner of the eyes outwards. Dab it gently with fingers or makeup sponge, I personally like to use my finger to add more warmth to the product.

Swatch on my hand. If I am not wrong, it only comes in one shade and it suits me well thank God!
Right side with Garnier Light BB Roll-On: Brigher, more radiant and smooth compare to the Left side.
 Overall, it is a 2-in-1 tinted eye roll-on to brighten or conceal our eyes. It's also concentrated in mineral pigments and helps to cover our dark circles in a flash! It doesn't make my fine lines around eyes look clearer like other eye concealers. It gives me a soft and natural finish and it lasts long too. My eyes look fairer and radiant and no more tired eyes hehe! ^^

Pros:
- Quite pigmented and does its job as a eye concealer/ brightener. Definitely covered up my dark circles well.
- Not oily at all, not scented which already a yay for me!
- Suitable for weak/ sensitive skin especially on area around eyes as it's dermatologically tested.

Cons:
- I don't like that the BB cream might mess up the cap sometime. Normal for roller-type product.


Well no major complaints as it's really a decent and budget-friendly concealer! I hope you found this review helpful and please comment below if you have tried this before too or you want to recommend a greater product! ^^

Have a nice day and stay pretty people! <3

No comments :

Post a Comment